Reasons To Refinish Your Hardwood Floors
1. Sand and refinish existing hardwood floors to bring back that brand new look. Skip the expensive step of purchasing new flooring and allow us to restore your floors.
2. No matter what condition your existing floors are in we can bring them back to life and give your home a new look that you will love for years to come.
3. Planning on selling your house? Refinish your floors to attract more buyers.
4. Moving into a new house? Refinish your floors to achieve your desired look.
Important Factors To Consider
- Wood floor finishes vary immensely in durability and price IS a factor in quality.
- When comparing estimates if a competing contractor is unwilling to share the manufacturer name and product name, then you're likely getting an inferior product.
- If you focus only on per square foot price you may exclude higher quality companies that may be more competitive in terms of value.
- Dust collection is a more accurate description for the hardwood floor refinishing process that involves vacuums attached to sanders.
- With efficient dust collection at hand we still do a light vacuum and wipedown of millwork after sanding to ensure proper jobsite etiquette.
Call Timeless Hardwood Flooring LLC. for a free estimate at (267)372-2693 or reach us through the "contact us page"
We are your flooring specialist in the greater Philadelphia area.
We serve Montgomery, Bucks, Berks, Chester, and Deleware County.
Licensed and Insured: PA093014